Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Race ready?? I think so!

After a beautiful weekend interlude in the Bay Area (^Grizzly Peaks...so beautiful...you can see the entire East side of the Bay from here) with my sweetheart, I've returned to Tucson only to realize 9 DAYS until I leave for Clermont!! I couldn't be more excited!  Not only do I have a great opportunity to get out of Tucson, but also it's my FIRST EVER draft legal race.  I'm starting to shake a little just typing about it...the excitement, a little bit of anxiety (riding in a pack...ah!), I CAN'T WAIT! 

I also realized just how much I have to do this week! Ship my bike, get all of my racing gear ready, pack, get my shifts covered...and of course this is right when midterms are beginning!  Such is the life of a student-triathlete.  So my spotty blogging is likely to become even spottier in the next week or so, but I can't wait to tell you about my race when I return from Florida! Enjoy your week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment