Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Long Run!

Today is definitely my favorite day of the week--long run day! I think it just amazes me how long your body can go without wheels or any other devices (except shoes of course) to help you cover the miles.  When I was a swimmer back in high school I was an awful runner.  Running more than 15 minutes was impossible for me.  So when long run day comes along I'm always so excited to go out for at least an hour and a half and prove to myself that my training is certainly doing it's job and each time I'm pushing my body a little further than it has gone before :)  Not to mention most long runs happen on trails...which are AMAZING, beautiful, and highly recommended :)
This is the trail for today
http://homepage.mac.com/patholleran/ParkVision/Saguaro/Sa-01.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment