Thursday, December 13, 2012

Piggies in a Blanket

This is just a little tidbit I thought I'd share...it will probably lead most of you from colder climates to say, "Duh!", but for those of you in AZ that still haven't had this epiphany...here ya go!

So your feet get REALLY cold when you're cycling in the Winter...so cold that it's tough to walk when you get home from even just a brisk ride.  I have used plastic baggies wrapped around my feet and shoved in my shoes for the past couple of years.  This year I finally invested in some toe warmers that conveniently fit on the front of my shoes.  BRILLIANT! They are worth MORE than what I paid for them and I can't believe I didn't invest in them sooner!

These are the kind I have and am now infatuated with:
Cannondale toe cover...should come in right under $20...but I'm telling you...comfort, warmth, convenience they're worth it!

That's all for now...keep your little piggies warm! (Did anyone else ever have their mom sing that song to them...you know, "This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, etc?)

No comments:

Post a Comment